A Comprehensive Bibliography on Knowledge Spaces
This bibliography is based on a list of KST literature provided by Jean-Paul Doignon around 1994 and has been amended ever so often since then.
In general, I use first_author:year as citation labels for articles, first_author:first_editor for incollections, first_author:conference
for conference papers and author:thesistype for all kinds of theses. If necessary, a letter (in alphabetical order) is added for uniqueness
of articles. Books and techreports are marked with a `b' or a `tr', respectively, between colon and year.
If you find that some references are missing, please drop me an email at "cord.hockemeyer<at>uni-graz.at".
R Packages on KST
The work on these R packages was/is a byproduct of our work in Erasmus+ projects on quantitative thinking.
- kst: Basic functionalities for KST (using set representations)
- kstmatrix: Basic functionalities for KST (using more efficient matrix representations)
- kstIO: Functions for loading/saving KST files
Technical Reports and Software Documentations
This server also hosts some technical reports and software manuals, mostly from the Cognitive Science Section at University of Graz:
- Hockemeyer, C. (1997). RATH — A Relational Adaptive Tutoring Hypertext WWW–Environment.
Technical Report 1997/3, Institut für Psychologie, Karl–Franzens–Universität Graz, Austria.
- Hockemeyer, C. (2000). CRATH: A Collaborative Adaptive Tutoring Hypertext System.
Unpublished technical report, Institut für Psychologie, Karl–Franzens–Universität Graz, Austria.
- Hockemeyer, C. (2000). Documentation of the libsrbi Library.
- Hockemeyer, C. (2001). KST Tools User Manual (2nd ed.).
- Hockemeyer, C. (2019). kstIO: Knowledge Space Theory Input/Output. R package version 0.3-0.
- Hockemeyer, C. (2022). R Packages for Knowledge Space Theory
- Hockemeyer, C. & Wong, W. (2022). kstMatrix: Basic Functions in Knowledge Space Theory Using Matrix Representation. R package version 0.1-3.
- Hockemeyer, C. & Dowling, C.E. (1996). KST Tools User Manual.
- Pötzi, S. (2001). Documentation of the libsrbt Library.
- Pötzi, S. & Wesiak, G. (2001). SRbT Tools User Manual.
- Stahl, C., Meyer, D., & Hockemeyer, C. (2022). kst: Knowledge Space Theory. R package version 0.5-3.
Imprint & Privacy
© 2021-2022 Cord Hockemeyer